Black Label Burgers
Choice cuts of native breed breed are ground together with bone marrow in our most popular burger. We use absolutely no seasoning we prefer to let the beef do the talking.
OUR DELIVERY PROMISE
Our mail order meat service delivers to any UK mainland* address using external couriers from Tuesday to Saturday. Deliveries can be tracked and re-arranged via a text message update service, kept safe in specially designed packaging that keeps a constant temperature for up to 48 hours.
We’re passionate about how we source, age and prepare our meat – so we want to ensure it reaches you exactly how it left us; always fresh and never frozen.
We cut each order individually, and vacuum pack on the morning that the boxes are packed for delivery to protect during transit. We’ve found that this is the best way to ensure that your freshly cut meat arrives with you in perfect condition. If you’d rather have your meat wrapped in butcher’s paper, we can do that too – just let us know in your order notes.
All-day delivery (8am-5pm, Tuesday to Friday): £5.00 for orders under £50.00
Morning delivery (8am-12pm, Tuesday to Friday): £8.00 for orders under £50.00
Saturday All-Day delivery (9am-5pm): £8.00 for orders under £50.00
Saturday Morning delivery (9am-12pm): £10.00 for orders under £50.00
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £50, excludes Saturday Morning slot.
Simply choose your cuts, either individually or by choosing one of our specially selected subscription boxes, add condiments if you wish, choose your preferred delivery slot and await your meat. Our cut off for Next Day Delivery is 12pm.
If your ideal slot is not selectable that means we’ve reached capacity, so please choose another. Please remember though, that we plan our deliveries daily, so no matter when you book your delivery we will always hand-cut your orders freshly.
UK mainland* - Orders can be delivered Tuesday to Saturday. You can select a morning slot, between 8.00am and 12pm, or an all-day from 8am until 6pm – although please note that Saturday deliveries operate between 9am and 5pm.
Once your order has been accepted, a confirmation email will be sent. Please note that during busy periods we reserve the right to alter your delivery slot, but we will always endeavour to advise you of any changes. Remember, your order will always arrive with you freshly.
*UK mainland excludes Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Highlands of Scotland.
- Ensure the burgers at room temperature. (Remove from the fridge at least 2 hours before cooking.)
- Get your grill or pan smoking hot
- At the last minute, season well with Turner and George Classic Steak. rub – don’t use oil, if the grill or pan is hot enough, it won’t stick. However, if you are using a flat pan you could brush the burger with a little oil before putting on.
- At the last minute, season well with our Great Cow Rub – don’t use oil, if the grill or pan is hot enough, it won’t stick. However, if you are using a flat pan you could brush the burger with a little oil before putting on.
- Stick your burgers on! Leave for a couple of mins to get a good colour then turn. Keep turning regularly to avoid burning. Cook for:
Medium 6-8 minutes
Medium-well 8-10 minutes
- Rest on a warm plate, not too hot to touch, for at least 10 minutes.
- Lightly toast your buns, build your burger and tuck in and enjoy!