Turner & George Ltd have designed this website to give you a fantastic experience whilst respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy describes in plain English exactly what data we collect from you when you visit our website, how we process it and how you can get in touch with our Data Protection Officer with any questions. This policy is effective from May 2018.
By using or registering with this website you consent to this policy.
1 Principles of our policy
- Private: We will never sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies.
- Secure: In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
- Necessary: We won’t collect information unless it is used to deliver a better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
2 Data We Collect From You
We receive information about you in two ways:
- Directly from you – This is usually your contact details you provide via a form (e.g. to request further information or to register).
- Automatically from the Intilery.com website: This includes your IP address and browsing behaviour. Understanding the way you interact with our site enables us to improve our service to you.
3 Securely Using Your Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may legitimately interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You can choose to opt-out of contact at any time.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Occasionally we may incorporate cookie-generated data together with other data we hold to communicate with you in the most appropriate way. We may also compile and provide aggregate statistics about our site users, information requests, traffic patterns and any other related site information but will never identify you as an individual.
Data is processed within the Turner & George Ltd platform and stored in the EU.
Information about you will be kept secure and it will not be supplied to anyone else, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. Turner & George Ltd do not sell, rent or trade any personal information supplied by you to any third party.
4 Contact us
This website is owned and operated by Turner & George Ltd.
We are registered in England under registration number 07106161.
Our registered office is:
3rd Floor, 6-8 Bonhill St EC2A 4BX
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above or by email to email@example.com
5 Your Data Protection Rights
Please contact us at any time to:
- Request access to information that Turner & George Ltd has about you
- Correct any information that Turner & George Ltd has about you
- Delete information that Turner & George Ltd has about you
- Ask any questions about Turner & George Ltd’s collection, storage and processing of your data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your Supervisory Authority. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the ICO, https://ico.org.uk.
A cookie is a very small text file placed on your computer. Cookies help us to:
- Understand browsing habits on our website
- Understand the number of visitors to our website and the pages visited
- Remember you when you return to our website so we can provide you with a more personalised experience.
Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser, these are known as session cookies. Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer either until you delete them or they expire.
You can choose to block or delete cookies through your browser settings at any time.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
This website utilises the following tracking technology.
Site Analytics: Google Analytics (Google)
You can find out more about website tracking and how to enable “Do Not Track” (DNT) at https://allaboutdnt.com/.