Cut from the loin, the pork sirloin is lean and flavoursome, whilst retaining a nice amount of fat for crackling. Great for roasting whole, or cutting into steaks.
OUR DELIVERY PROMISE
Our mail order meat service delivers to any UK mainland* address using external couriers from Tuesday to Saturday. Deliveries can be tracked and re-arranged via a text message update service, kept safe in specially designed packaging that keeps a constant temperature for up to 48 hours.
We’re passionate about how we source, age and prepare our meat – so we want to ensure it reaches you exactly how it left us; always fresh and never frozen.
We cut each order individually, and vacuum pack on the morning that the boxes are packed for delivery to protect during transit. We’ve found that this is the best way to ensure that your freshly cut meat arrives with you in perfect condition. If you’d rather have your meat wrapped in butcher’s paper, we can do that too – just let us know in your order notes.
All-day delivery (8am-5pm, Tuesday to Friday): £5.00 for orders under £50.00
Morning delivery (8am-12pm, Tuesday to Friday): £8.00 for orders under £50.00
Saturday All-Day delivery (9am-5pm): £8.00 for orders under £50.00
Saturday Morning delivery (9am-12pm): £10.00 for orders under £50.00
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £50, excludes Saturday Morning slot.
Simply choose your cuts, either individually or by choosing one of our specially selected subscription boxes, add condiments if you wish, choose your preferred delivery slot and await your meat. Our cut off for Next Day Delivery is 12pm.
If your ideal slot is not selectable that means we’ve reached capacity, so please choose another. Please remember though, that we plan our deliveries daily, so no matter when you book your delivery we will always hand-cut your orders freshly.
UK mainland* - Orders can be delivered Tuesday to Saturday. You can select a morning slot, between 8.00am and 12pm, or an all-day from 8am until 6pm – although please note that Saturday deliveries operate between 9am and 5pm.
Once your order has been accepted, a confirmation email will be sent. Please note that during busy periods we reserve the right to alter your delivery slot, but we will always endeavour to advise you of any changes. Remember, your order will always arrive with you freshly.
*UK mainland excludes Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Highlands of Scotland.
1.5kg Pork Sirloin, 1 potato per person, 1/2 an onion per person, 1/2 an apple per person, 10g butter per person, 1 clove of garlic, 100g our Spicy Pig Rub
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
- Peel the potatoes onions and apples and cut into thick slices.
- Rub an oven proof dish with the cut side of the garlic clove and then lightly butter the dish
- Season lightly with T&G Pig Rub, layer with the potato onion and apple, and dot with the remaining butter
- Season the joint with T&G Pig Rub and place on top of the layered vegetables
- Roast for one hour, basting as you go – if the joint colours too quickly cover with foil half way through, removing for the last ten minutes.
- Allow the joint to rest on a warmed plate for ten minutes before removing the cooked skin to return to the oven to crispen up
- Slice the pork and serve with the boulangere mix, crispy skin and some pork gravy