Cut generously thick, our rib steaks are perhaps our bestseller thanks to their intense marbling and melt-in-the-mouth texture. Bone-in to enhance the flavour.
BONE-IN RIB EYE
- Ensure the cut is at room temperature. (Remove from the fridge at least 2 hours before cooking.)
- Get your grill or pan smoking hot
- At the last minute, season well with Great Cow Rub – don’t use oil, if the grill or pan is hot enough, it won’t stick.
- Stick your steak on! Leave for a couple of mins to get a good colour then turn. Keep turning regularly to avoid burning. Cook for:
Medium-rare: 6-8 minutes
Medium: 8-10 minutes
Medium-well: 10-12 minutes
Medium-rare: 12-14 minutes
Medium: 16-20 minutes
Medium-well: 20-24 minutes
- Rest on a warm plate, not too hot to touch, for at least 10 minutes.
- Tuck in and enjoy!