1. Ensure the burgers are at room temperature. (Remove from the fridge 20 mins before cooking.)
2. Get your grill or pan smoking hot and season burgers well with Turner and George Lamb & Mutton Rub.
3. Stick your burgers on and brown all over.
4. Turn down the heat and cook for 5 mins.
5. Allow to rest for 5 minutes on a hot plate before serving.
PLEASE NOTE: To cook to perfection, professional chefs would use a meat thermometer.
Interior Temperatures for precise cooking: Medium rare: 60oC, Medium: 70oC, Medium Well: 80oC